Just before placing an order
2. Click on the “Special Order Manager” tab to ensure all parts are listed and associated with the appropriate Work Order number’s.
3. Click on the “Parts Manger” Tab, then in the “Parts Needed” tab, enter the Vendor number, and check the “Select Special Orders” box only and Press the “Go” button.
4. If the “Action to be Taken” is NOT New Purchase Order, change it to New Purchase Order.
5. At the Very Bottom click on the “Create/Append Purchase Order” button at the bottom
6. This will create the PO, and bring it up for you to review the PO and submit via EDI if available.
7. Go to Vendors site and review.