IDS Astra G2 for Marine – v11.14.01
Integrated Dealer Systems is pleased to announce that Astra G2 Version 11.14.01 is now generally available and includes a number of performance and usability enhancements, several defect fixes, and several new KPIs in addition to the features below.
Click the slide presentation to view some of the valued IDS users who have contributed to the development of the enhancements listed below.
- Email web leads are now being processed by an IDS server. This reduces the need, and associated costs, for an additional email server at the dealer location and also improves uptime and monitoring to ensure that all leads are delivered in a timely manner. Please contact your Account Manager for questions on CRM or to become a Pro Plus customer.
- The new opportunity button on the contact screen automatically saves changes to the contact prior to launching the new opportunity screen.
Sales and F&I
- Dealerships can create and manage multiple manufacturer rebates for a unit without the need for workarounds. Subsequent releases will also allow customers to use multiple rebates as payment methods.
- Variable properties (e.g. MSRP) on units are automatically cleared when setting up a new model year.
- Sales associates can now work a deal on a single G2 screen. This simplifies the deal process significantly.
- Sales quotes can now be customized to meet your exact dealership needs. Please contact Customer Support for more information.
- The AppOne integration for finance application submissions also includes customer middle initial as well as unit type. Subsequent releases will include product information in addition to retrieval and storage of approvals. Please contact your Account Manager for more information on AppOne or to open an account.
- The updated technician summary includes details for the current pay period.
- Service advisors can now modify the subject and body of the email when sending out an estimate or work order. Internal estimates and work orders can also be emailed to other users at the dealership.
- Astra G2 also supports current model scanners (MC-75s) in addition to the discontinued MC-70 models for parts counts. Please contact your Account Manager for more information or to purchase or rent a scanner.
- Multi-location dealerships can now view and reconcile intercompany transactions.
- Astra G2 now allows for separating service receivables into multiple AR codes and GL accounts.
- Payroll has been enhanced to prevent unbalanced transactions due to sequence number duplication and provides additional validation for tax filing marital status fields.
- The updated GL maintenance function also includes entries for next year’s budget.
Setup and Administration
- Bar code fonts are now automatically installed when configuring Enhanced Printing.
IDS is working on a mobile application to facilitate parts inventory counts and would like to Beta test the first part of the solution. Please contact Ajay Thakur at (800) 962-7872 ext. 143 or firstname.lastname@example.org to participate in this program.
Subsequent releases will offer a variety of enhancements to improve overall efficiency of dealership operations and increased support for our marine customers. These include the ability for technicians to self-assign work orders, for example during winterization events; Improved maintenance of vessel engine properties; G2 support for dock slips, rentals, and storage; simplified security administration, improved usability, performance enhancements, and more.
IDS welcomes customer participation and greatly appreciates suggestions and feedback. Please contact Product Management at (800) 962-7872 x185 to submit an enhancement request.
Contact your account manager to upgrade today!