IDS has partnered with Marzahn & King to host a Virtual 20 Group specifically for the IDS SMS customers!
Virtual 20 Groups are preferable to physical 20 groups for a number of reasons:
- The cost to participate is about half
- There are no associated travel costs
- There is no mandatory 5 day orientation
- Participants don’t need to leave their dealerships
- Mangers can audit the sections pertaining to their departments at no extra
- The data used to formulate composites is more recent, so the data is better
- You have questions and concerns every month, so we meet every month
And the similarities make virtual 20 groups very desirable:
- Benchmarks are shared and financial data is analyzed
- Participants take part in frank discussions about business trends and individual
- Dealership visits are optional and can be organized at the direction of the members
Virtual 20 Groups are for those who really want to make their dealerships the strongest of the strong!
“Both Robert Crist and Company RV and World Wide RV, find our monthly virtual 20 group meetings bring the same accountability as other 20 groups we’ve been a part of but with more advantages. Our virtual meetings are quicker, deal with more current financial information (because they are held monthly not quarterly) and are a money saver since we do not have the ongoing travel expenses associated with other 20 groups. Our 20 group structure affords us an excellent training tool due to the fact that we are able to bring in managers from different dealership departments into our conference room as well. M&K does a great job pulling us all closer to our goals.”Robert CristVice PresidentRobert Crist and Company RV